Catalyst Award 2020 Recipients
The ASU CCI Catalyst award seeks to honor those individuals, groups, teams, organizations, and university programs that foster and promote diversity and inclusion at ASU and beyond.
This year we received a record number of nominations detailing the outstanding work being done at ASU and beyond (see list of nominees).
Congratulations to the 2020 ASU CCI Catalyst Award recipients!
- Supriya, Postdoctoral Scholar, School of Life Sciences
- Melinda Borucki, Communication and Events Coordinator, Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions
- Mako Fitts Ward, Faculty Head and Clinical Assistant Professor, African and African American Studies, School of Social Transformation
- Sara Brownell, Associate Professor, School of Life Sciences
- Aniyah Braveboy, Undergraduate Student, Public Service and Public Policy, W. P. Carey School of Business
- Liam Gleason, Doctoral Student, Evolutionary Anthropology, School of Human Evolution and Social Change
Student Clubs/Organizations/Teams category:
- Healthy Lifestyles Organization at ASU
- Multicultural Student Journalists Coalition
- TRIO Devils Poly
Employee Clubs/Organizations/Teams category:
- ASU Poly Sol
- University Technology Office (UTO) Giving Back Team
- Turning Points Magazine
CCI Chairs' Award for Outstanding Contributions to CCI:
- Arina Melkozernova, CCI Representative, Tempe CCI